Frequently Asked Questions
The most frequently asked questions
1.How do I book an apartment?
2.How do I pay for my booking?
3.When will I find out the exact address of the apartment??
4.Do I have to bring my own sheets and towels to the apartment?
5.We have a baby. Can I request a cot and high chair?
6.Can I bring a pet?
7.Is there public transportation near the apartment?
8.Is parking available at the apartment?
9.Can we get into the apartment before the check in time?
10.What is the deposit?
11.Can I cancel a confirmed booking?
12.Have we answered all your questions?
How do I book an apartment?
- Use the search engine to select the dates you would like to travel to Barcelona, then indicate the number of people who will be staying in one of the apartments. And click on "Search".
- Once the search results are displayed, you can choose from a wide range of apartments, you have filters through which you can make a more thorough search.
- After selecting the apartment that you like the most click on the "book" button that will take you to a safe process where you must fill in the required fields. Next to this step, you will get the details of your payment (you can choose between CreditCard, paypal or bank transfer)
- When the payment is done you will automatically receive a booking confirmation email with all the details about the apartment: address, contact details of the person who will check in, etc ... Before your arrival you must contact with the contact person to arrange check-in at the apartment.
- Once you arrive to Barcelona, must call or text the number listed on the confirmation, your contact person will meet you at the apartment building door to handle you the keys and give all the "must known" about the apartment.
After all that you will enjoy the apartment and your stay in Barcelona.
Bcn Apartments team will be at your disposal from the very first moment you visit our website until you leave the apartment.
How do I pay for my booking?
To book an apartment, we ask for an initial ‘pre-payment’. You pay the outstanding balance (in the currency of the country where you are staying) on arrival.
In some cases landlords ask for the full payment a few weeks before your arrival.
When will I find out the exact address of the apartment?
We will provide the exact address of the apartment in the booking confirmation email you receive once you’ve paid.
Do I have to bring my own sheets and towels to the apartment?
All of our apartments have sheets and towels. Everything will be clean and ready for your arrival.
We have a baby. Can I request a cot and high chair?
In the apartment tab it provides details of the equipment available. Here you can see if the apartment has baby cot and high chair.
Can I bring a pet?
You should contact us to check if the selected apartment is pet friendly before booking. Our customer service team will respond as soon as possible.
Is there public transportation near the apartment?
Our website details the area where each apartment is located, along with a map so you can see where it is located and the closest transport. In the detailed descriptions it also tells you the nearest metro and buses.
Is parking available at the apartment?
Some of our apartments have free, private parking. You can check this on the apartment page.
Can we get into the apartment before the check in time?
Most of the apartments on our website have a flexible check-in and check-out policy, however you should consult with the contact person to check this beforehand.
a general rule, check-in is usually between 16.00 and 20.00 in the afternoon and check-out is usually before 11.00 in the morning. In the event that this time is different, it will be specified in the "Extra" section of the apartment description.
What is the deposit?
When you check-in at the apartment the owner will ask you for a deposit as a guarantee in case of any damage to the apartment during your stay. The amount varies from one apartment to another. You can see the exact amount for the apartment you're booking in the price breakdown once you have entered all your details.
On departure the owner will check that all is in order and return your deposit.
Can I cancel a confirmed booking?
Yes. All bookings can be cancelled, although the pre-payment made to BCN apartments cannot be refunded. Each apartment has its own cancellation policy.
Have we answered all your questions?
Contact us by email at : firstname.lastname@example.org